Thursday, September 23, 2010

Brynna the model

So I wanted to share with you some pictures of my cute niece, Brynna Addison. She was a model for my photography session last night so I wanted to share a few pictures on here before I post more on my photography site in a few days.

So as I said last night I had the opportunity to do some product photography. A wonderful mom who lives in Ankeny has an Etsy shop and she makes these ADORABLE shirts and bloomers! I so have to get me some of this stuff but first I need a little girl!! Well I kinda do....my little adorable niece, Brynna, helped me last night by modeling! She was sooo good and looked as cute as ever! Erin and I decided to barter and the entire outfit that Brynna is wearing including the tutu was made for her and is hers to keep!

Is she not the cutest Hawkeye fan? And look at this cute bum...*squeal*!!!!

So we posed Brynna on her tummy for all of the pictures to get the perfect shot of her cute little booty!
And this for Christmas...caauute!! Erin said she'd make me a few more basic pieces to have for my studio so I'm excited about that, maybe I'll get something like this!
Yes I know the "A" doesn't fit but it was made for Erin's daughter, Addyson and was part of the outfit for Brynna to wear.
Brynna's last modeling outfit was this cute 4th of July piece. A "Little Firecracker"
Brynna loved the tutu material and kept tasting it! So besides these outfits she did a number of bum shots that showcased Halloween items along with many others.
This was such a fun experience for me and I really look forward to working with Erin again in a few months. Also, thank you to Kyli for allowing Brynna to come along and model for me...she's a natural and was so easy!

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

I don't know which is cuter, the outfits or the model...either way great job capturing the "cuteness" of both!

Sam Hake said...

Great job, Jen. Once again I have to say she looks like her daddy. You captured "his" expressions in her. Very fun to start my day with those darling pics!

Ben said...

Lookin Good, B!

Kendra Dawn said...

Oh my gosh...I NEED that Hawkeye outfit if I have another girl........Adam thinks we will have ALL girls...so I may get a lot of use out of it!!!!!


SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!