Thursday, September 16, 2010

An Update

So it has been awhile since I posted about what is going on with me but if you follow my photography website you have seen I've been busy!! Here is a look at my schedule this week!

Monday
Newborn photo session at 5:30-7:30PM

Tuesday
Photoshop class from 5:30-8:30PM -go straight from work

Wednesday
Photo session at 5:30PM - go straight from work

Thursday
Photo session at 6:00PM - go straight from work

Friday
Photo session at 4:30PM - go straight from work

Saturday
Photo session at 9:00, 10:00AM, and 4:00PM

Sunday
Photo session at 8:00AM (newborn), 10:00AM, and 5:00PM (senior girl)

So this is pretty much how my September and October will be as people get ready to send out Christmas cards. And the best part I am SOO HAPPY and LOVING every minute!! Sure I may be up until 1AM almost every night and up early trying to finish previews and get CDs out in a weeks time. But gosh, what a dream I'm living!

Also on our weekend to-do list besides the above is to clean all our carpets including the carpet in the basement, get paint to paint the hallway to the basement and a couple walls in the basement for my studio. Jon is also finishing up hanging shelves in the garage and trying to help me with my projects as much as possible.

Jon has been a huge support for me and has been spending a lot of quality time with his boys this week. He LOVES it and the boys love it! The boys...they are both doing great. They must be going through a growth spurt as Jackson ate 4 hot dogs for supper one night this week and Joel at 5 pieces of homemade pizza! Joel also is getting a little cold and is very congested in the evenings. Poor guy I hate when they are sick!

On another note every night the boys want to sit on the potty befor they get into the bath tub. They usually go pee-pee but some times the minute they get sat and hold their penis down they say "all done" and want in the bath tub. Last night, Jackson asked to sit on the potty like usual and he peed like normal. We gave high fives and let him flush it down, etc. etc. Then he said, "eck, eck" and wanted back up on the potty. So I sat him back up there and he tooted and then out pooped this....
Yeah it's just a baby one, huh? But how cute. Jackson had his first poppy and tried to wipe himself when he was done. He was pretty proud and flushed him right down and said, "eck, all done!" We aren't formally potty training yet, although they are showing interest I just don't think they are ready in all aspect yet. We'll probably wait until this winter when I'm off work for a week and hit it hard then.

So that's an update of our week. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: