Friday, October 29, 2010

I've Been Tagged!

Ashley tagged me to answer the following questions....so here are my answers.

1. What is the last book you read and what did you learn from it?
The last book I read as probably 5 months ago or actually probably more called One and the Same, a book about raising identical twins. I learned a lot from that book and it's a post I've been meaning to write...some day when I have more time in my life I'm going to do a whole weeks post about the book. The last book I read really....was one of many children's books I read to Jackson and Joel, everynight before bed we read "Pookie'" and "The Going to Bed Book".

2. Where in your home do you go to relax and unwind?
It is always at night, after the boys go to bed I sit down with the laptop and edit pictures. It's a great way for me to unwind and relax...well if you find that sort of thing relaxing!

3. If you could relive one day in your life what day would that be and why?
For sure it would be the day we found out we were having twins. I was a little over 11 weeks pregnant and had been sicker than a dog and laying on that ultrasound table when I asked the nurse about my due date fluctuating she said "oh well 2 babies will cause your due date to fluctuate for sure!" I started crying with tears of joy because I secretly always wanted twins and I was sooo excited and happy. But from that day on our lives were forever changed!

4. What is your favorite movie?
Ummm...I tend to like all movies. I love The Rock, Runaway Jury, Dear John, anything that people would call a "chick flick".

5. Would you rather lose a friendship because of honesty or keep a friendship because of a lie?
I've always been an upfront person so honesty.

6. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? (from the time you get up to the time you walk out the door.)
I would say about 15 minutes. I get up at 6 (on my we don't carpool) and get myself ready and then get the boys up by 6:15 or 6:20 so about 15-20 minutes. On days when Jon and I carpool, I get up at 5:45 and I'm ready by 6:05.

7. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas for sure! Normally the day after Thanksgiving I do ALL of my Christmas shopping, and get the tree from the tree farm and get the house ALL decorated for Christmas, I go all out!! I just can't wait to get my house all Christmasy and I LOVE LOVE listening to Christmas music and Lite 101 has 24/7 Christmas music starting the day after Thanksgiving! I also love all the family time we have, going to church with our families and wrapping gifts for people, I love everything about Christmas...great, now I'm all excited and I have a month to wait!!

No comments: