Wednesday, October 6, 2010

There's no time...

....to read all the blogs I once read everyday
....to take pictures of my own kids
....to finish putting together my photography studio
....to actually practice using my lights after I had someone come and tutor me for 3 hours
....to shop for outfits for a wedding this weekend
....to shop for gifts for upcoming birthdays/weddings/baptisms
....to do all the work I have to do at work since we're down 2 paralegals
....to workout during my lunch hour or in the early morning
....to blog

I can't possibly keep up with one more thing right now and I know a lot of you have noticed that I haven't posted much this week on this blog. Especially when I was so good at blogging EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. Honestly, this family blog has become #2 to my photography blog right now. I'm sooo busy with pictures and posting 2 or 3 previews each day for paying clients. So unfortunately, for all my friends and family I've not been blogging on here. And truth be told, I haven't gotten my camera out much at home because I am behind it EVERY DAY/NIGHT sometimes 5-6 times a day with a client!

So until things slow down for my photography and I'm not up until 2-5AM every night/morning editing and working on pictures I won't be doing much blogging on here. So if you miss seeing pictures of the boys or hearing about our lives you'll have to just stop by the house, or check out my facebook page, I do try and keep my pictures current on there.

So if you've been wondering where I've been that's the update! And if you're asking, "she's complaining but I thought she wanted this?" You're right, I DO want this and I LOVE LOVE LOVE what I'm doing and I'm really not complaining just telling you how things are right now. Things will slow down again I know they will, I just need to make it through October!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello to everybody

I enjoy this work in this community,I don´t know if you are into Poker, I passed here to see if there is somebody that can help me, cause I got a poker free bankroll at http://www.english.pokersemdeposito.com/ for Winner Poker the thing is I´m confused where to begin ! No limit or Fixed Limit? wath should I Play and wath stakes?Cause Idon´t learned much Pokerstrategy!

Bye