Monday, October 4, 2010

Where did the weekend go

Well another weekend has come and gone...why do they have to go so fast! I slept in Saturday morning since I had many late, late nights during the week. Jon headed to Iowa City at 9:15 and the boys and I went with my mom to the craft show and off to do some shopping. I put the boys down for their nap and mom finished her errands. She came by later to pick them up as I was having a tutor come over and teach me how to use my lights in my studio! I was super excited and got 3 hours of good information! Then I headed out to stay at my parents for the night.

Jon requested that we stay out there since he didn't get home until 2AM from the Iowa game and he wanted to sleep on Sunday morning. I came back to Ankeny for 3 photo shoots in the morning and then went back to my parents had lunch and came home and the boys took naps while I worked on pictures and Jon did a few things around the house. His parents came up and hung out and played with the boys and then went to supper while I headed off to Urbandale for another photo shoot. After getting home around 7:3o it was time for baths and bed and a late night for me!
Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and have a great week!

1 comment:

Kendra Dawn said...

Jen, I just wanted to let you know I check both of your blogs everyday, and I am LOVING your photography one. It is fun to see other families and ideas for future photo shoots with you.

You are doing awesome......