Friday, November 5, 2010

Fatherhood Friday's

Hey! I get a weekend at home this weekend! It seems like with football games, weddings and baptisms we are gone 1 weekend day and sometimes part of another. This weekend is going to be great since we should be home both Saturday and Sunday. Of course, we still have a list of stuff that needs to get done this weekend since it is one of the weekends that I will be home both days and Jen has pictures but that's a given. The big project is going to be getting all of our outside stuff taken out to Jen's parents house and then all of our winter stuff back to our house. I am also thinking about putting our Christmas lights on our house. That is the project that I do not like to do each year. Once I am on the roof I am fine but getting up there and getting down is the scariest part. I hope that I can live through getting the lights done to write another post again next week.

Love, Jon/DADA

No comments: