Monday, December 6, 2010

Belly Updates

Today starts my belly updates for my second pregnancy with twins! I took pictures each week starting at week 11 with the boys and Jon even made me measure how big around I was. I got a good laugh when I was looking back at all the pictures getting this post ready. This time I wasn't quite so on the ball but, here are weeks 12-14! I feel huge already and I'm almost 15 weeks. The first time around I journaled everyday of my pregnancy, easy to do when you don't have 2 two year olds and working pretty much 2 full-time jobs (my real job and photography) so this time around I haven't been so diligent but have been journaling all my major steps/days, telling family, friends, work, when we found out there were 2 babies, etc. I'll have to share sometime. Until then, some pictures of my nice tight tummy the first time around and now full of stretch marks!

2 comments:

Missy... said...

LOVE the belly updates! You're adorable!

By the way, you ARE journaling everyday...it's called blogging! Give yourself a break, Mama! :)

Michelle said...

Wow how blessed you guys are to get two sets of twins. My twin granddaughters are now 3 mos and I could never imagine having two sets of them. I am so happy for your family.

Michelle