Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas at my Grandma's

Christmas Day we went into my Grandma Schauper's house. By the time we did our Christmas home, ate our monkey bread that we have every Christmas morning and then picked up my Grandma Millie it was 11:30 close to noon when we got in there. We had a fantastic lunch: pork loin, turkey, mashed potatos and all the other sides you can think of! It was YUMMY!

This year the adults decided not to exchange gifts...next year we will!! But everyone bought for the kids and my grandma.

{Joel, Jackson & Daddy}
{Owen, my cousin's little man}
Everyone watching my Grandma open...and a little glimpse of her house...it is PERFECT for entertaining sooo open, LOVE it!!
Owen had gotten this "fart" stuff kinda like Gak, remember that?? Anyways, when you stuck your hand in it, there was a farting noise. Joel thought it was hilarious!!
Fortunately, for Jackson and Joel the treat table was right at their level! They kept running over and stealing cookies and candy!
{Jackson}
{Joel}
We had a great time and it was nice to be able to relax there we headed home around 5:00 and were home at a decent time! Tomorrow...a recap of our FINAL Christmas with my parents (until this Saturday with my Grandma Millie!)

No comments: