Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas with the Ganders

On Sunday we spent the day at my parents house for Christmas. We had a yummy breakfast, I'd been craving MORE monkey bread so we ate and played outside. Joel face planted in the snow so that ended him being out and Jackson well...you can see he had a blast! Papa even attached the sled to the tractor and pulled him and Nana around in it. I remember those days growing up as a kid with our sled attached to the snowmobile flying through the fields, not fun during the years when there was corn in the fields, those stalks hurt! But what fun that my kids, er kid could have some of the same fun.
This was day 3 of no naps over the weekend so they were starting to get growly by dinner time, which was amazing french dip and roasted potatoes. We then opened gifts with everyone.
{Jackson checking out his new flash light}
{Joel opening his fishing pole, that should be fun this summer!}
{Jackson}
{Brynna opening her gifts with Nana and her daddy's help}
And the BIG gift for the boys were these awesome John Deere tractors that they can ride and pull a trailer behind. One was from my parents and the other from my Grandma Millie.
They loved them and of course wanted to ride it NOW, it came in pieces and wasn't put together but they still managed to pretend and make all the tractor noises while sitting on it!
Jackson having a turn
Joel REALLY attached to Sarah, Michael's girlfriend, and wouldn't leave her side! It was soo cute!
Papa and Nana with Joel, Brynna and Jackson on Brynna's new wagon!
Another fun day we had celebrating Christmas. We were spoiled by everyone and Jon and I were excited to get our car seats for the girls that match the stroller we got from Jon's parents. Thank you mom and dad for a fun day!

We have our final Christmas tomorrow with my Grandma Millie and my Aunt and Uncle who will be down from Minnesota, I'm excited to see them and spend the day over there!

No comments: