Monday, December 27, 2010

They...

...have strong heart beats...146 and 154
....are movin' and a groovin' look at that foot a kickin' away!
....AND they are GIRLS!!!!

WE are sooo excited! I knew we said we weren't going to share but I just couldn't contain the excitement and had to share for a number of reasons!! Names we'll keep a secret and we're working on those. But in the mean time, we're thinkin' pink in the Waters Household and planning for our 2 little princesses! You know what goes with that going from ALL BOY to a VERY VERY girly room and all the fun and fluff and bows that go with it!! OH I CAN'T WAIT!!

5 comments:

Missy... said...

Oh my gosh, Jen! That is FANTASTIC! Congrats! Girls are soooo much fun...plus, they make great shopping partners! :)

Hope you're still feeling well!

Katrin said...

Oh my god Jen that´s some awesome news! How perfect! <3

Kendra Dawn said...

You DON'T even know how EXCITED I am for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janel said...

Oh my goodness I seriously have goosebumps right now!!!!!! HOW PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alyssa Gaskill said...

yeah! so excited for you!!