Thursday, January 13, 2011

Appointment Update

I went in for my routine appointment and the BIG ultrasound on January 4th. The ultrasound was an hour!! That's a long time to lay on my back!! But they measured every since body part they could see! The tech confirmed both babies are girls (we didn't tell her we had a fun ultrasound before Christmas to find out the sexes) and they both measured right on at 18 weeks and 2 days and were 8oz. each. Baby A's heart rate was 136 and Baby B's heart rate was 154. After that we went back and saw my doctor.

He came in and said, "Well your ultrasound looked perfect expect for one thing!"
I said, "What's that?"
He said there is no outdoor plumbing...meaning you aren't having boys!"
I said, "That's great we wanted girls!"
He said, "Better your household than mine!" He's such a funny man!
Baby A "I'm a GIRL!"
Baby B "I'm a GIRL!"
I go back in 4 weeks, February 1st for another ultrasound and then for 2 months I'll be seen every 2 weeks with an ultrasound each time and then I'll be see every week with an ultrasound each time to continue to monitor their size until I'm due or induced! We're shooting for 37 weeks with this pregnancy (I went to 37 weeks 5 days with the boys before being induced) so that means they would be here the week of May 15th!

No comments: