Friday, January 28, 2011

Fatherhood Friday's

The babies are coming....if you were to come over to our house anytime soon you would notice that the babies are on their way. We have so many projects that I have lots track of them all! My honey-do list is starting to consume multiple pages so I have started to set goals for myself when I want to get stuff done. I try and get one thing done each night but some days three things get added everyday. I do have some great helpers. The boys love to help with everything, well help is what they call it but I call it making the project take an extra few minutes. Don't get me wrong, I love their "help" but when they are getting paint all over it becomes another item on my list. "Honey there is paint on the floor, Joel and the cat have paint on their hands!" I think if I can take a weekend and knock out a few things I will get all caught up. This Sunday I am going to get a big chunk taken care of...wish me luck!

No comments: