Thursday, February 24, 2011

Building with Papa and Daddy

A couple weekend's ago Jon and my dad were on building duty. I had a bookcase, night stand and 4 step stools I wanted built! It took them a whole Saturday but they got it all done and I did all the sanding (that's a nasty and dirty job) but I can't wait to show them off! Of course we had some helpers!

{Jackson & Joel sweeping the floor of Terry's shop)
{Joel pouting in the bookcase}
{Joel & Jackson}
{Jackson covering his ears because he thought the saw was too loud!}
{Joel copying Jackson and covering his ears too!}
My dad did all the cutting and Jon did all the assembling/building! Jon stained everything last week and got them looking all pretty!! Thank you dad and Jon for all your hard work, mom for being on boy duty and to Terry for letting us work in his shop...it sure was nice and warm in there!! Can't wait to show the final pictures of them and of their room once I put the finishing touches on it!

No comments: