Monday, February 21, 2011

Our Valentine's Night

I know I've said this before but the boys are all about helping do E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G!! So no surprise they wanted to help fill their sacks to take to the daycare kids for Valentine's Day. Of course after filling them they weren't the bags I really wanted to use so I emptied them into the clear ones but nonetheless they had fun filling them the first time!
These are the actual valentine goodies/treats they took to daycare. I can't remember where I found this idea...on some website but I thought it was a cute idea. All they are is little gummie bears and teddy grahams, we added some little bunnies too so it wasn't ALL bears in it like it was supposed to be but super easy!
Monday night after we ate dinner, the boys opened up their valentine present from us. We got them new frog rain boots! They are the favorite thing to wear outside these days...you know boys lots of puddle jumping!

{Joel he's saying "BOOTS!!" that's why his lips look all puckered up}
{Jackson}
{Jackson & Joel...love this picture!}
They made these adorable sacks at daycare to hold all their valentines and they could NOT wait to show them off to us. They are so proud of their crafts lately what a fun age they are at!

{Joel's bag}
{Jackson's bag}
A side note...I've found that taking pictures of the stuff they make is sometimes a lot easier than trying to keep them away from them so they don't ruin it if I want to save them. They carried around these darn sacks ALL last week/weekend we had to take them with their candy in them every.single.day in the car to daycare. Didn't take them into Lori's house but HAD to take them EVERYWHERE! AND what else is funny...they truly are my kids cause if you know me you know I'm not a candy/chocolate/cookie eater, but the boys have NOT eaten one thing out of their bag!! They'd rather carry it around and hoard it, and then put it in a baggie, then into a shoe box, then into a their back packs, and then back into their sacks they made. They are just too funny!!!

No comments: