Thursday, March 31, 2011

Babies update

I had an ultrasound last Tuesday Baby A was 3 lbs. 1 oz. and Baby B was 2lbs. 12 oz. Baby A was breach and Baby B was tranverse which is how they have been the last few times. We had a long talk with the dr. about a c-section as that was what I was looking since I am 30 weeks and likely that the babies wouldn't flip since in order for one to turn they both would have to. So I left the appointment disapointed and vowed to try anything I could to get them to switch (I'd heard laying upside down would work). So I went in on Tuesday for my weekly appointment (I should say cervical check) all was good there and after the doppler heart rate check doc thought babies were head down. Sure enough...they were!!! So my laying upside down on the couch worked! That was the best news I could've gotten now to hope they stay there. Another ultrasound on Monday so we'll see!

Dr. Dornbier did request that I start working part-time so I'll hopefully go to the office in the morning and then by request come home in the afternoon and get my feet up before the boys come home from daycare. I can't believe how quickly this is all happening. I'm nervous to be leaving work and trying to get all my benefits in line while I'm still working full-time.

No comments: