Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Curtain project - Girls' Room

I had a big (well big for me) sewing project for the girls' room. I wanted to take the extra set of sheets the bedding came turn with and put a dark color backing/fabric behind them and turn them into drapes to coordinate with the valance for the girls' room.

I got my Gram's sewing maching did my measuring and cutting and pinning and then started sewing away!


I think I did a pretty good job for my first sewing project in like 12 years! I love how they turned out and the pink backing coordinates with the walls perfectly!!

1 comment:

Missy... said...

Love them. Good work! Can't wait to see the rest!