Friday, June 10, 2011

Fatherhood Friday's

My wife.....sometimes I don’t understand how my wife does it. She can do 1000 things and still have time to sit down, relax and take care of our whole family. Most people need 6-8 hours of sleep, I think that 5-6 is good and she is fine with 3-4 hours a night. This week she has been home all week with 4 kids and when I get home she is very calm like nothing has happened that day and has supper all ready for us. She can have 10 projects going on at one time and get all of them done and have them done before they need to be done. Our whole family and especially me cannot thank her enough for all that she does for us. She doesn’t need gifts or anything nice, wait...as long as we have a few fresh flower stems around the house "to brighten things up she says" she is happy! Honey, I can't tell you how much I love you and how much you are appreciated.
Love you lots!
Jon

1 comment:

Missy... said...

Sweet post! I think she's pretty amazing too! :)