Friday, July 1, 2011

Fatherhood Friday's

The other night the boys and I were in the backyard watering the garden and pulling weeds when they wanted to catch bugs. So they went and got their bug nets and were running around as I finished up in the garden. Then I walked down by the water intake in our backyard and they followed. They both ran right down to the water and kept saying “fish daddy, fish” so I said ok sure. They put their bug nets down into the water and thought it was the coolest thing. I kept asking them if they caught any yet and Jackson ran over and said that he caught “Dori” from Finding Nemo. So since the other night we have done this every night and now they will fish and then jump over the little stream. One of these days I will take them out and we will do some real fishing with their fishing poles they got for Christmas.
Love Jon DADA


{Jackson's net}

{Joel's net}


{Joel & Jackson}

No comments: