Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas with the Ganders

On Monday Jon and I hosted my families Christmas.  My parents are under a HUGE remodel at their house so big as to have no kitchen counters, cupboards, sink or toilet on the main level! Can't wait for them to be done and see how wonderful it will look. So we had everyone over here.  Monday morning I got up early and headed out to do some after Christmas shopping.  I got great deals and beat the crowds! My parents and brother got over at 10AM and then we all headed to breakfast at McDonalds and then my brother and mom rant to Target for some things.  We all had snacks Jon and I had made for lunch and then went for a LONG walk and went and found golf balls at the golf course, it was such a beautiful day! Ben's family got over around 4and then we opened gifts and had steaks, garlic mashed red potatoes, corn and rolls.  It was a nice day and after dessert at 8PM everyone talked about how they wished they didn't have to go to work the next day! 

{Brynna, Jackson and Joel waiting patiently to open presents}
 {Julianne}
 {Brynna opening her big gift from Nana and Papa}
 {Now she can keep up with Jackson and Joel on their tractors...she pretty much sat on this whole time we opened gifts!}
 {Jon and Ben both got patio heaters...they are super excited!}

 {a shot of part of the chaos!}
 {Joel opening his gift}
 {Mama and Jossy}
 {Julianne trying to get a nap in}
 {Mr. Braylan}
 {Miss Brynna}
 {Kyli and Ben}
 {We see you Jewels!}
 {Papa and Jossy with her new giraffe} 
 {Julianne talking to her giraffe}
 {Julianne}
 {Jackson, Joel and Brynna waiting for supper}
 A shot of all 6 of mom and dad's grandkids!!
 {Jackson, Joel, Braylan, Julianne, Jocelyn and Brynna}
We were all soo spoiled by mom and dad I can't WAIT to use my new KitchenAid stainless steel mixer!! And the boys LOVE their new remote control cars! 

No comments: