Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas with Grandma Millie

On Saturday morning after we did our own little Christmas we headed over to my grandma Millie's house to have Christmas.  My dad had cooked a yummy prime rib and had french silk and oreo pie for dessert...yum!     We always do a fun gift/white elephant exchange and we came home with a couple great gifts! I'm super excited about the aquatic center/pool passes the kids got from my gram we will use that a lot this summer! 

{Ben and his little guy, Braylan}
 {Brynna}
 {Jackson}
 {Joel}
 {The boys...they LOVE these shirts and picked them out at Target all by themselves...this was a very popular movie these last few weeks!}
 {Brynna and Joel}
 {Brynna checking out her new doll}
 {How sweet...giving Great Grandma Millie a hug for her new doll} 
  {Julianne & Jocelyn...I just love these outfits..the bows are over the top but that's what they are called "over the top bows" but look cute in pictures! 
{This is my little nephew, Braylan Tyce born November 21st.  He just hung out and got passed around and you never knew he was there the little man hardly made a peep!} 
 {My cousin Corey playing with Julianne}
 {Check out that cute ruffle butt!} 
 {Nana and Julianne}
Another wonderful Christmas was had by all! 

No comments: