Friday, February 3, 2012

Celebrating Birthdays

On Wednesday we headed up to Maxwell to celebrate my Grandma's 98th birthday! We had a great time visiting and catching up with everyone! 
 My Uncle Fred brought up croppie he caught and he fried that for supper.  Along with potato salad, potatoes, green beans, and 3 angel food cakes my grandma had cooked that day!

 The boys helped Grandma open up her presents

 My grammy and I!
 4 generations!
My mom, and grandma and me and my kiddos! 
Grandma blowing out her candles!
Happy 98th birthday Grandma (yesterday) you are such an amazing woman and such an inspiration we all love you so much!! 
Today we are celebrating my mommy's birthday! We'll be having cake and ice cream at our house later and at the boys' request wearing party hats! We all love you so much mom you are a wonderful mommy and nana to my kids.  Have a great birthday! 

1 comment:

JoAnn G said...

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL PICTURES JENNI! OH, MOM MADE 4 ANGEL FOOD CAKES!!! :)