Friday, March 30, 2012

SUYL - Moms of Multiples

A friend sent me the link to Kelly's Korner and the Show Us Your Life (SUYL) story today is about moms of multiples! So I'm linking up in hopes of meeting other moms with twins and HOPEFULLY TWO sets of twins! 

If you're stopping over from Kelly's Korner take a look around and come back and visit!

I'm a mom to identical twin boys, Jackson & Joel who are 3. They were born July 25, 2008 at 37 weeks 5 days are were 6 lbs. and 5 lbs. 4 oz. respectively.  I had a perfect pregnancy with them an easy delivery.  2 years later I had fraternal girls, Julianne & Jocelyn on May 16, 2011. They were born at 37 weeks 4 days and were 6 lbs. and 5 lbs. 9 oz.  Again, I had a wonderful pregnancy I was on bedrest at home for 5 weeks and another easy vaginal delivery.   We are soooo blessed with 4 happy and healthy kids! 

I quit my corporate job and am learning how to be a stay-at-home mom! I love my new "job" and my kids enjoy being home with me as I do them! 

{Jackson, Julianne, Jocelyn & Joel}

5 comments:

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

Wow! What gorgeous kids you have, two sets of twins?! Crazy! I'm momma to a 4 yo son & 2 & half yo twin girls. We have always said we wanted four kids, but I'm terrified that we'd have another set of twins with how fertile we are! Lol! Found you via SUYL!

Tracy said...

wow your kids are soooo gorgeous! my first is overdue by 3 days as of april 1st. not twins, but i will be learning to be a sahm myself as well. great blog!

Coakley's Journey said...

they are so adorable and what a blessing to have two sets of twins. I know many would think I was crazy but I think its a miracle and amazing adventure of life. Looking forward to learning more about your family.

Jenny said...

Wow!! you have your hands really full:)... I thought I heard that a lot but I'm sure you hear it ALL the time!! ha!! So fun reading about your adorable family!!!

The Yarbrough's said...

Came across your blog from Kelly's Korner...Mom's of Multiples.

What a beautiful family you have. You are definitely blessed! People ask me how do you do it?! and I only have 2....and I look at your blog....and I'm asking you....how in the world do you do it?! hahaha

Keep up the good work! :)