Wednesday, June 13, 2012

12 month pictures

The lovely and wonderful Sarah McConnell took our pictures back in early May and I love how they turned out...it is ALWAYS a challenge to get 4 kids looking at the camera and Sarah and her assistant Jen always do such a great job! 







 And these are the girls' 12 month pictures that I took.  I can NEVER decide which ones to choose the girls are sooo good for the camera! 
{Julianne}
 {Jocelyn}
 {Oh they loved the cake smash...Jewels kept trying to just bend over and eat with her mouth/face so she didn't have to touch it!}

 {Jossy}

 {Finally Julianne said whatever and just went to town and looked like a little smurf}
 {Loved these outfits I got for the girls and now I have this outfit in my studio for my clients}
 {Jossy}
 {Jewels}
 {Jossy and Jewels}
 {Julianne}
 {Jocelyn}
 {Jossy}
 {Jossy says yours looks better than mine}
 {and these were their birthday outfits they wore for their party...Jewels}
 {Jossy}


No comments: