Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Farrell's Extreme Bodyshaping 10 Week Results!

 So I can't believe I completely forgot to blog about this! I didn't do a very good job blogging about my Farrell's journey this time around.  But at my 10 week party on June 4th I was shocked to learn that I was the $1,000.00 WINNER! I was so excited and so shocked that I won out of everyone who started their 10 weeks when I did! 

I lost 25.5 inches and 27 pounds and 7.5% body fat! I still have about 25 pounds to go but this was another successfull 10 week Farrell's session.  To see my results from 2009 click here.

Here is my picture BEFORE
AND AFTER! 

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Jennifer -- Would you consider sharing your story on our Life at Level 10 blog? Real stories do so much to help motivate others to get in shape.

If you're willing, please send a few thoughts (anything from a paragraph to a page is great) about what motivated you to get started at Farrell's and any hi-lights of your 10 week journey. Send to me at laurelfarrell@extremebodyshaping.com and I'll make sure it gets posted.

Congrats on the $1000 win!

Laurel

Mikey Bravo said...

Good for you! I know several people that are trying to do what you have already done. They are trying everything from velashape to keeping a crazy exercise schedule. Thanks for sharing this with us. I will have to show my friends this.