Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up

We had a wonderful weekend and it started on Friday (sorry no pictures of the kids today). We split the kids up, Jackson and Julianne (me and my baby as the boys say) went to Jon's parents and then Joel and Jocelyn went to my parents house for the night.  Jon and I then headed with some friends to the Madison County Winery for a fun night..a little TOO much fun for me! 

Then on Saturday Jon ran the Warrior Dash with Andy, Bryce and a couple of Bryce's coworkers. They had a great time and came home dirty! Saturday night we took the kids up to Summerfest for a few rides and to check things out.  

On Sunday, I had a couple more photo shoots and then we ran a few errands out in West Des Moines and then hung out at home the rest of the day.  It was a nice weekend! 

This week we've hung out inside for most of the week.  We've gone on our walk in the morning before it gets too hot! Today and tomorrow I think we'll venture to the pool and have a little picnic.  The boys are excited. Then on Saturday we're heading to Adventureland for Jon's company picnic with my mom, dad, Michael, Ben and his family.  The girls are bowing this one out and staying cool at our house with Jon's parents.  

Here are a couple pictures from Jon's race on Saturday

No comments: