Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Minnie Mouse Party!

TODAY my baby girls turn 2 years old!! It is soooo hard to believe 2 years have passed!! Julianne and Jocelyn you are 2 of the most independent, loving, sassy, bright-eyed and big-hearted little girls I know! Your daddy and I love you VERY much!!

Last Saturday we had family and friends over to celebrate their big birthday!  It was a Minnie Mouse themed party! The girls had a blast with all the kiddos and got some AWESOME new gifts! A HUGE thank you to my mom and wonderful mother-in-law for helping make all the food and homemade ice cream! We had a lot going on last week so they helped me more than they know! Here are a few pictures that document their day! 

Tonight we will be opening MORE presents and we're off to their big brother's soccer game with supper at my mom and dad's afterwards! Happy 2nd birthday Julianne and Jocelyn! 















{Nana and Papa's kids and grandkids!}
{the Krampe family!}


{Julianne blowing out her candle!}
{Jossy blowing out her candle!}







{The kids and I made these cute flowerpots for the moms and grandmas for Mother's Day...they all loved them!!}
{The Krampe girls with Jewels at the jeep!}


{Aunt Janna pushing Jossy and Brynna!}
{Julianne & Kamdyn riding in the jeep!}
{Grandma Schauper who is 99 and 3 of her grandkids!}
{Brynna and Braylan in the girls' new jeep!}
{Jossy pretending she is asleep in her swing!}

{Julianne}
{Nana and Papa and Brynna and Braylan}

1 comment:

Meow Opre said...

Oh my these are all adorable! I was confused between Minnie and Hello Kitty but both are fine for a little girls party since they are pinkish. But seeing your helpful Minnie Mouse party ideas , I think I'm gonna suggest this to my friends!
I will be exploring more maybe I could add them to my own compilation. thank you so much!!