Monday, October 6, 2014

1st Day of 3 year old Preschool!!

Taking a break from decor/house posts as I didn't ever post about the girls' first day of 3 year old preschool! 

I was in Las Vegas on their first day with girlfriends but Jon did a great job getting them all ready and taking pictures for me so I could see it!! The girls are going to preschool in Ankeny at Bright Beginnings at the Methodist Church on Tuesday and Thursday for 2.5 hours. They LOVE it!! We were hoping the preschool in Collins would be taking 3 year olds, but they were full with 4 and 5 year olds. So next year they will do 4 year old preschool in Collins where the boys went last year. While in town for those 2 days I spend my free time running errands, visiting my Gram once a week, getting my nails done, a massage or working on photo editing. 

{Jocelyn Jo on her first day, September 3, 2014}
 {Julianne Jane on her 1st day September 3, 2014}
 {my mini-me, Jewels!}
 {Jossy and Jewels}

 {the lover of ALL stuffed animals...Julianne!}


 {At Bright Beginnings Preschool in Ankeny for their 1st day!}
 {Julianne, finding her hook and hanging up her backpack!}
 {Jocelyn hanging up her Spiderman backpack!}

No comments: