Friday, October 3, 2014

It's scary around our house!!

Well now that we're into October I thought I would show off the fall decor we have up inside the house. The kids LOVE all the decorations and so do I. We got everything out in September (love the fall smells in the house my favorites are Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and the Scentsy Pumpkin Roll...yuuummm!!!)

My fall pillow covers all from etsy, Look Here Jane or ThePillowPeople are a burnt orange and black (for Halloween) then brown (for Thanksgiving) and I got this cute mummy pillow this year at Pottery Barn (online). 
The top of our mantle. The boo sign came from Etsy last year, the spider from Pottery Barn online, my talented friend Dani made the pumpkin in the right of the picture out of an air filter 
Another cute accent pillow I got from Pier1  
My entertainment center is very fall/Halloween like!! Again the white pumpkin in the middle top and the on the 2nd small shelf on the right side came from my friend Dani, the other stuff is a mix from Pier1, craft shows and a cute little store in Ames called Julianne's. 
My black pillow cover and another Peir1 accent pillow
This creepy/cute owl I got from Younkers last year on yellow dot clearance. He is different look. All my outlet/wallflower covers are from Bath and Body Works I've gotten years ago and all house the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin scent! 
The centerpiece on my kitchen table....it came from Pier1 and so did the candles that are in it. The table runner came from either Look Here Jane or ThePillowPeople a few years ago. 
Haha...these giant spiders I got from Target about 3 or 4 years ago, the kids LOVE these things!! There is one there, one hanging over our kitchen table (you can kinda see his leg in the above picture) and one out on the mirror in the mud room. 
I got this sign from some website on Etsy. Very fitting!! 
There is our 3rd spider climbing on the mirror in the mudroom. The little pumpkin came from Pier1 and the wood pumpkin face came from Julianne's in Ames last year. 
This cute creature came from Pier1 and the candle wraps came from Bath and Body Works a few years ago. 
This is right next to the little wall by the washer and dryer in the mud room. I got these light up pumpkins at Target a few years ago. Such a pain, last year I had to replace all the brown sting white lights and all new brown zipties (all bought off Amazon for more than probably the pumpkins were) such a pain but I love these light up things! The cat I think came from Bath and Body Works years ago. 
This wreath was new when we moved in last year...he came from Etsy from someone's shop. 
This cute little tree use to light up he no longer works, he came from Avon about 7 years ago and the little sign I got off Etsy last year. 
So that's a little view of the "scariness" around the house! Just this last weekend we did our outside decorating...I'll have to do another post on that soon! Hope everyone else has gotten into the Halloween/Fall spirit too!! My kids BEG for deocrations each season and I love decorating!! 

No comments: